YOU already know about the Co-op Camp Magic. Tell your friends and get them to come to camp. They'll thank you for the great summer experience, and you get to pocket a few dollars!
The more youth you refer, the more YOU get! Tag your friends and muktuals in our socials below to spread the word about Co-op Camp! Refer a friend to Co-op Camp in 2018, and you will receive a $20 gift card. The value of the gift card increases in value with the number of participants you refer to the program!
To participate, make sure your friend fills in your name on the “Referred by,” line in the 'Your Information' Section of the registration form.
Here is an example of how the Refer a Friend Program will work:
Let’s say Macey from Moose Jaw registers for Intermediate camp this year. She brings a friend to Intermediate, refers another youth to Introductory camp at Last Mountain Lake and refers her younger brother to Junior camp at Candle Lake.
Macey’s friend who is attending Intermediate, the other youth attending Introductory camp and her younger brother attending Junior camp will all put Macey’s full name on the line “Referred by,” in the 'Your Information' section of the registration form.
Macey will then receive 3 referral prizes = One $60 gift card of her choice.
Refer a Friend Program Rules:
- To qualify for a gift card, referred youth participants must be new to SCYP (i.e. first time participants), and attend a full Inroductory, Junior, Intermediate or (Senior)Graduate Co-op Camp session in the 2018 season.
- Gift card award choices will be up to the youth who has referred the new participant, yet must be in keeping with SCYP values, principles and core rules.
- Only one gift card type will be awarded per youth.
- Some examples of gift cards could be for coffee shops, bookstores, clothing stores, gas stations, electronic stores, gaming stores and websites among others. If a particular gift card cannot be provided, SCYP will do its best to provide a gift card from a related establishment.
- Gift cards will be mailed to the referring SCYP participant a few weeks after the end of the camp season.