CLICK ON A TITLE BELOW TO QUICKLY MOVE TO THAT SECTION ON THIS PAGE
- Become Part of Co-op Camp
- Why Sponsor?
- Sponsor Resources
- Sponsor Acknowledgements
Become Part of Co-op Camp
SCYP is a partnership between SCA, our province’s co-ops and credit unions, and Saskatchewan youth. It can increase your community exposure, build and maintain relations with young people, and engage and educate your staff. You might even gain new members and foster new volunteers or employees.
Your organization can be part of Co-op Camp in a number of ways, including the following:
- Sponsor one or more young people to attend Co-op Camp. (You can also become a week-long session sponsor - contact us to learn more.)
- Promote Co-op Camp to your members, parents, grandparents, youth groups, etc.
- Send your employees or board members to Co-op Camp as Staff.
- Support Co-op Camp through our Donation Drive or by being part of the Co-op Classic Golf Tournament.
Sponsoring a young person to attend the Saskatchewan Co-operative Youth Program is a great investment in the future of your organization and the health of the co-operative sector. Young people leave SCYP camps with an increased understanding of co-operatives and credit unions and the skills and self-confidence to become co-operative members, employees, academics and leaders. This is what participants and staff had to say about the program.
Participant sponsorship is just one of the ways in which an organization can support the valuable work of SYCP. Your organization is also encouraged to promote the program by prominently displaying promotional material, recruiting young people to participate, and/or providing staff for Co-op Camp.
Here are images and documents that you can use to promote SCYP to your members, your board and staff, and the youth in your community. They're free to use and distribute! Download from the links below or request print copies. You may use any text or image we've published on the SCA website to promote Co-op Camp.
Current Year Images for Social Media, Newsletters or your Website
To order print versions of posters and brochures please CONTACT US! Thank You!!!
We may also be able to make a custom ad for you. If you need help or want to access our design elements to make your own ad, please let us know.
Co-op Camp with Spencer
Looking for ways to get young people involved in SCYP?
A Huge Thank You to Our Sponsors in 2018!
- Accent Credit Union
- Admore Credit Union
- Affinity Credit Union
- Annonymous Donors
- Bengough Co-op
- Bengough Credit Union
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Saskatoon & Area
- Celero Solutions
- Central Plains Co-operative
- Concentra Bank
- Conexus Credit Union
- Cornerstone Credit Union
- Crossroads Credit Union
- Delisle Co-operative
- Delta Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Diamond North Credit Union
- Discovery Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Edam Credit Union Limited
- Foam Lake Co-op
- Foam Lake Credit Union
- Hafford Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Horizon Credit Union
- Innovation Credit Union
- Lake Country Co-op
- Macklin Credit Union
- Meadow Lake Co-op
- Moose Jaw Co-op
- Ogema Co-op
- Palliser Plains Co-operative
- Parkland Co-operative
- Pierceland Credit Union Ltd.
- Pineland Co-op Association Ltd.
- Pioneer Co-op Association Ltd.
- Prairie North Co-op
- Prairie Pride Credit Union
- Prairie Sky Co-op
- Radius Credit Union
- Radville Co-operative
- Regina Community Clinic
- Riverbend Co-operative
- Saskatoon City Employees Credit Union
- Saskatoon Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Saskatchewan Credit Unions
- Sherwood Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Southland Co-operative Ltd.
- Stellar Insurance Service
- Synergy Credit Union
- The Co-operators
- Turtleford Credit Union
- Vonda Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Viceroy Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Yorkton Co-op
A Special Thank You to Our 2018 Camp Week Sponsors!
Thanks to Federated Co-operatives Ltd., Innovation Credit Union, and Access Communications Co-operative Limited for sponsoring camps in 2018.
Special Thank You's to:
The Access Communications Children's Fund, The Co-operators and the Canada Summer Jobs Program for providing additional funding for Co-op Camp in 2018.